Texans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AA's pre-combine mock draft

2 posters

Go down

AA's pre-combine mock draft Empty AA's pre-combine mock draft

Post by amazingandre Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:43 pm

normally i dont do this before the combine but im going to give it a try today......

Round 1) Ryan Clady LT- absolute beast....he is a real good LT prospect and we snag him in the first

Round 3) Charles Godfrey CB- He has 4.3 speed and plays VERY physical at the line....plus he has barely touched his potential and we like guys with major upside to them

Round 4) Steve Slaton RB- he will fall due to his size, but he has one cut and go potential and has excellent hands...plus the kid is smart and stays clean

Round 5) Alvin Bowen OLB- has great speed and is a tackling machine....we need a guy who can play run and pass and he is that guy

Round 6) James McClinton DT- he was 2nd all american team behind glen dorsey and sedrick ellis.....they siad he was too small to play ball in big-12 play but he proved them wrong...i look for him to do the same in the nfl....he is a great pass rusher and we lack that at dt

Round 7) Louis Holmes DE- plenty of upside but hasnt produced much...he went to a smaller school then transferred.....it will be interesting to see how he does in the pros...very agile and quick and big.....but seems to suck in the run game...and sometimes over pursues the passer

there it is my mock for now......thoughts?
amazingandre
amazingandre
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-11-16

https://texans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

AA's pre-combine mock draft Empty Re: AA's pre-combine mock draft

Post by Yosarian Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:00 am

I don't know anything about college players unfortunately. I like the sound of those guys from your description. Next year we will be ready. Fill in a few spots here and there and we should be highly competitive, even more than this year , which i was very proud of our guys with the set backs.
Yosarian
Yosarian

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by amazingandre Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:14 pm

ys going 8-8 with all those injuries is huge.....a few pieces added to the puzzle and we will be GREAT
amazingandre
amazingandre
Admin

Number of posts : 95

https://texans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: