Texans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean Taylor shot

3 posters

Go down

Sean Taylor shot Empty Sean Taylor shot

Post by amazingandre Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:31 am

Sean Taylor was shot in his home this morning. per nfl network ticker....my thoughts and prayers go out to him and he hope he can recover quickly....

update**

COOLEY SAYS TAYLOR IN COMA AFTER SURGERY

Redskins tight end Chris Cooley told the media that his teammate, safety Sean Taylor, is in a coma after six hours of surgery today.

Per Jason La Canfora of the Washington Post, Cooley said that the latest update he heard about Taylor's condition was that Taylor spent six hours in surgery after being rushed to the hospital with a gunshot wound and is now in a coma.

"It's a tough thing right now," Cooley said. "I feel for so sorry for Sean and his family."

Cooley said that Santana Moss's mother is at Miami's Jackson Memorial Hospital, where Taylor was taken after he was shot, and that Moss's mom gave the team an update from there. Moss and Taylor both grew up in Miami and played at the University of Miami.

La Canfora reports that Redskins owner Daniel Snyder read a brief statement:

"On behalf of the Redskins, the players and everyone here at the Redskins, our hearts and prayers go out to Sean and his family. Myself and a group of Redskins are on our way to Miami. I really don't have any details other than what everyone else has been reading and reporting ...Our hearts and prayers are with Sean and his family."

- ProFootballTalk.com
amazingandre
amazingandre
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-11-16

https://texans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sean Taylor shot Empty Re: Sean Taylor shot

Post by amazingandre Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:12 pm

Sean Taylor died early Tuesday morning.......RIP SEAN TAYLOR
amazingandre
amazingandre
Admin

Number of posts : 95

https://texans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosarian Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:36 pm

R.I.P.

Sad
Yosarian
Yosarian

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Newfan2006 Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:47 am

He was on the rise in his career. He just had a baby with his girlfriend, and straightned up his life. God had other plans for him let's not question that and hope for the best for his family and his soul.

R.I.P.
Sean Taylor
Newfan2006
Newfan2006

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: