Texans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johnsons Return

3 posters

Go down

Johnsons Return Empty Johnsons Return

Post by amazingandre Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:25 pm

This week Andre Johnson will make his first appearance since week 2 after he sustained a "knee sprain". The team as a whole has suffered from his absent and I look forward to see what will happen with his return. Andre is such an important piece of the Texans puzzle and without him the entire team losses whatever confidence they had.

Each year the Texans get slammed with the injury bug. This was no different in that aspect. The thing is it took our best player out for almost half the season. Andre runs perfect routes and has some of the best hands in the game. He is a great blend of speed and size and shows his intelligence quite nicely out on the field. He contributes to the run game and is the kind of leader teams tend to thrive off of. He is quiet yet respected.

During his absent the team went a measly 2-5 with close losses vs. Indy and the Titans. They lost a game at Atlanta that should have been won. These losses are unacceptable and should never have happened. You could say we were one playmaker away from a win. That's what I think. With Johnson sidelined and other key wide outs missing teams knew to stuff the box. Our run game really hasn't decided to show up yet and our qb Matt Schuab has taken too many unnecessary hits and sidelined him for a game. This team needs a lift from someone and that will come this week against the Saints.

Johnson will return and I look for him to have a monster game against a very bad Saints secondary. Schaub will return after having 3 weeks rest and will be excited to have his playmaker back. I look for Mario Williams to have a big game against Reggie BuST this week. This game will mean a lot to the team and to fans. Also this week’s game could have a huge impact on the rest of the season. I am excited to have our best player and Team Captain back in Andre Johnson. Welcome back Dre'.
amazingandre
amazingandre
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-11-16

https://texans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Johnsons Return Empty Re: Johnsons Return

Post by Yosarian Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:12 pm

Andre is going to help our team so much by drawing attention to himself. Even Ron Dayne shoulkd benefit. Looks like Green is out again. Andre is the X factor on this team!

cyclops Great smiley collection! I might make you a special one or two! Wink
Yosarian
Yosarian

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Back to top Go down

Johnsons Return Empty Re: Johnsons Return

Post by Newfan2006 Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:48 pm

gotta love the smileys yeah he will make it a whole new game out there
Newfan2006
Newfan2006

Number of posts : 38