Texans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who was the best pick up ever for the texans

+2
amazingandre
unkie1283
6 posters

Go down

Who was the best pick up ever for the texans Empty Who was the best pick up ever for the texans

Post by unkie1283 Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:42 pm

Ill say Andre Johnson. Cant beat that guy.

unkie1283

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-11-17

http://myspace.com/mikeblankenship

Back to top Go down

Who was the best pick up ever for the texans Empty Re: Who was the best pick up ever for the texans

Post by amazingandre Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:47 pm

hmmmm either him or dunta robinson....possibly ryans but he has to play a few more years first
amazingandre
amazingandre
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-11-16

https://texans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Who was the best pick up ever for the texans Empty Re: Who was the best pick up ever for the texans

Post by unkie1283 Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:51 pm

no doubt robinson was a great pickup, and ryans will be a MONSTER once he gets experience

unkie1283

Back to top Go down

Post by Newfan2006 Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:12 pm

On account that it wasn't a draft it was independantly sought out I will have to say Matt Schaub or Andre both are amazing in their own respects.
Newfan2006
Newfan2006

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosarian Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:15 am

No doubt for me. Andre is the best we got.
Yosarian
Yosarian

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by unkie1283 Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:43 am

Newfan, Schaub was definately a god send. A guy who was never a big name comes in and takes over for Carr and does better in his first season than Carr ever did? Outstanding move by the Texans staff

unkie1283

Back to top Go down

Post by Newfan2006 Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:38 pm

unkie1283 wrote:Newfan, Schaub was definately a god send. A guy who was never a big name comes in and takes over for Carr and does better in his first season than Carr ever did? Outstanding move by the Texans staff

Yeah that's what I mean and I rank him barely higher than AJ only because we got Schaub out of free agency not the draft but both are great.
Newfan2006
Newfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post by adam Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:20 pm

I would say Schaub. The whole team plays better when he is on the field, there is a life that David Carr never brought.
adam
adam

Number of posts : 10

http://www.myspace.com/fuckapples

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosarian Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:30 pm

I love the new signature Adam. Hahaha. As the conductor of the Dayne Train i must inform you that it is looking like a non stop trip into next week. There may be just enough coal on board for one more ride on the Dayne Train. lol Laughing
Yosarian
Yosarian

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Newfan2006 Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:01 am

Looks like he really put himself together, I still love Schaub I don't know if it's the years of DC but I love Schaub Lord knows he needs a little experience but he will lead us to a "non-browns" like history and will help build this franchise.
Newfan2006
Newfan2006

Back to top Go down

Post by spurstexanstros Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:26 am

Despite his butterfingers lately Im gonna go for Owen Daniels. Great tight end that opens up passing game.

spurstexanstros

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down