08 draft

Go down

08 draft

Post by Xetuoh1836 on Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:11 pm

Question Question: With the addition of Gibbs (ZBS guru and ablility to "coach up/motivate") coaching our OL and Rhodes (27 yrs NFL experience as player and coach), how does that change the Texans and their draft pick at 18? Granted, a lot of people would like to see us trade down for more picks but, at #18, which position do the Texans target with our pick? Does the example of the Giants focus attention on the DL (again), the ever desire for a OLT, the none existent CB/FS, or a RB?

Given the "new" dynamic's of the coaching changes this year, what position mentioned, do we target and why?
Xetuoh1836

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 08 draft

Post by amazingandre on Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:37 am

man i am in a heated debate on footballsfuture.com....i say rb or lt need to be addressed in rd 1...while everyone ese it seems to say cb....i think lt or rb because there are plenty of cbs in fa that we can bring in to help us out....while rb and lt there are not as many good prospects to bring in....so it really is an opinion in which no one knows what smith and kubs will decide to do

Proud Adoptee of Amobi Okoye with 21 solo tackles and 5.5 sacks!!!!!!!!

“Mario was out there in a whole other world. He was in Super Mario World. Up up, down down, left right, B A, B A, you know what I mean. He was playing original Super Mario, just enjoying himself." - Travis Johnson on Mario Williams
amazingandre
Admin

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-11-16

View user profile http://texans.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down